Field to Fork
|September 20, 2023||Biscuit: A Place to Sup|
Biscuit‘s Chef Ryan will be offering a menu of delicious canapés, grazing plates, and desserts that honour this unique, growing region. The patio bar will also be flowing with wine, beer, and signature cocktails inspired by local flavours. Key ingredients will be sourced from local fields, farms, and food producers—travelling less than 100 miles before it lands on your fork.
There will be raffle draws and a silent auction, of which the prizes are provided by generous local donors! Prizes and auction items will be displayed from 6:00 pm – to 8:00 pm, with the winners to be announced shortly after.
- A floral arrangement from Noble Flower Co.
- 3 premium wired headbands from Twist of Gray
- A sustainability gift basket from Travelling Top-Ups
- A gift basket from Wildsight Kimberley Cranbrook
- Donation to be confirmed from Love, Mary
- Donation to be confirmed from Black Market Baking
- 90-minute photography session with With a Mothering Eye
- 2 bottles of wine from Red Bird Estate Winery
- A canvas print from local artist Joseph Cross
- A digital artwork from local artist Grant Smith
Food & beverage service begins
Prize raffle opens
Food service ends
Silent auction announcement and prize draw
Dessert is served
Tickets are $60 per person, with 70 tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Canapes and grazing platters
– 2 raffle tickets for the prize auction
– 1 welcome drink
Kindly note that tickets do not include:
– Alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, cocktails)
– Additional raffle tickets
We appreciate your support
Proceeds from this event are used towards our food sustainability programs, which in turn can help to support our local food systems and economy.