Living & Working
So... You're Interested in the Kootenay Life?
Our residents have nestled their homes in a place where others come to vacation. With hot summers, mild winters, and activities to keep everyone busy all year long, it's hard to argue against Cranbrook's greatness.
We've got a historic downtown that's bustling with driven entrepreneurs who are masters at everything from Yoga and Coffee Roasting, to the art of Beer and Chocolate.
With decades of regional history, The Cranbrook community is a brilliant mix of wise, adventurous and innovative locals: All of which, have a deep connection to the landscape and history that embody the Cranbrook lifestyle.
- Cranbrook is home to the East Kootenay Regional Hospital
- Education flourishes at the College of the Rockies
- The Canadian Rockies International Airport 15 minutes away
- A summer-long Farmer's Market
- Annual & local festivals, unique restaurants, shopping, pubs, and more in the downtown core
- Nearby recreation includes world-class biking, hiking, and walking trails
- Kimberley Alpine Resort, a major ski destination and only 30 minutes away
Everything is close by, leaving more time to do what you love.
Visit the City of Cranbrook website to find out more.