Creative Photography For Beginners
|Sunday, June 9, 2019||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||In Town|
|Monday, June 10, 2019||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||In Town|
Includes Night Photography!
Still on auto-mode? In 3 hours any beginner can get off auto-mode using fun and simple techniques and with a handful of camera features.
• 5 Camera features your Camera wished you knew!
• The 3 underappreciated skills in the digital age.
• Basic portraits
• Night photography (Auroras, fireworks etc)
• Effective compositions
• Slow shutter speeds (Waterfalls)
• Action shots
• What kind of images sell
• Bokeh effect
• Painting with light
This class is based on everything I wish I had learned in 2003 when I got my first digital camera. It’s not a comprehensive class, it’s all about learning a few simple, yet effective features on your camera & some key concepts to get you off Auto Mode right away.
Attend this class with high expectations!
Got questions about your camera? Every student gets hands-on training and I will inspect your camera for irregular settings to make sure your camera is not interfering with your image quality.
* A camera with manual settings is recommended for this class, preferably one that has interchangeable lenses. Call/Text if you are not sure. 306-297-9005.
Ages 12 and up