This year's Cranbrook Experience Guide is the only guide visitors will need when visiting the Cranbrook region. Representing the best hotels, bed & breakfasts, restaurants, adventure activities, and much more – you want to be seen in this. Book and pay for your ad right here in two easy steps.
- 20,000 copies printed
- Distributed in early 2020 to maximize a year-round circulation
- Circulation includes over 70 Visitors Centres throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Montana, Idaho, and Washington
- Cranbrook Visitor information Centre’s, reaching approximately 12,000 visitors
- Popular accommodation, restaurants, attractions and retail outlets across Cranbrook and Kimberly
- Canadian Rockies International Airport YXC
- Events and Trade shows throughout western Canada
Book your advertising spot now!
|Display Ads||Available||Ad Size - Colour||Size with Bleed||Space Rate|
|1/4 Page||12||5.5" x 2.5"||$600|
|1/2 Page||8||5.5" x 5"||$1100|
|Full Page||10||6" x 10.75"||6.25" x 11"||$2100|
|Back Cover||1||6" x 10.75"||6.25" x 11"||$2900|
|Inside Front Cover||1||6" x 10.75"||6.25" x 11"||$2500|
- Booking Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Creative Deadline: February 16, 2020
Submitting your own ad?
Please ensure your ad includes the following:
- Company logo
- Full colour (CMYK)
- High resolution (300dpi), 1200 ppi for bitmap images
- Call to Action
- Contact Information
Press ready PDF, Adobe InDesign (inlcude all graphics and fonts), Adobe Illustrator EPS files (with all fonts converted to outlines), and Adobe Photoshop JPEG or PSD. *No other formats will be accepted.
*NOTE: Adobe version CS4 or later accepted.
Submitting files for ad design?
- Image (300dpi, High Res, above 1mb)
- Logo file (Adobe illustrator, Png (transparent background), eps, or svg)
- Call to Action (Ex: sale, offer, special rates, etc)
- Contact information (ex: website, email, phone number, address)
All ad material must be supplied to: firstname.lastname@example.org