Giving Tuesday - Meant 2B Loved
|November 29, 2022|
Help Meant 2B Loved find a space to rent, or donate supplies, food, or refundables. There are so many ways to GIVE to local animals in need this Giving Tuesday!
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is the world’s largest generosity movement. It started in the United States in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. The idea caught on, and has grown around the world, inspiring hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. In 2013, Giving Tuesday came to Canada and continues to grow.
When is Giving Tuesday?
It can be every Tuesday (#GivingEveryTuesday), but the global GivingTuesday celebration event will take place on November 29, 2022.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to support the work of Meant 2B Loved Pet Rescue Society this Giving Tuesday – or at any time of the year:
- Apply to Foster, Adopt, or Volunteer
- Make a financial donation. We are hoping to find a building to lease so we don’t have to turn animals away when our amazing fosters aren’t available. As a non-profit, this is a challenge. Want to help? E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com, or you can contribute to our donation jars at The Paw Shop and Top Crop Garden, Farm and Pet in Cranbrook or Kimberley Kritters and Sprout Health Market in Kimberley.These financial contributions help us to cover costs of veterinary care, surgeries, spaying and neutering, food, supplies, and so much more.
- Donate food and supplies. With an abundance of kittens, we are always in need of kitten food, as well as adult cat, puppy, and adult dog food. Kitten toys, and other animal supplies are also greatly appreciated.
- Donate your empties. Believe it or not, a large amount of our funding each month comes from collecting bottles, cans, and other containers for refund. We have several drop-off locations:
- 2609 3a Street South (bin in the parking area)
- Cranbrook Bottle Depot (to the left of the counter)
- Home Hardware (Blue bin by contractor entrance – smaller bags only
- Gold Creek Market (Blue box by mailboxes – 2455 30 Avenue)
- 860 301st Street, Marysville
- 303 Forest Crowne Terrace
- 1642 Manor Road, Meadowbrook