Epic Views & Craft Brews Tasting Passport
|November 1, 2023 - November 30, 2023|
Come for the beautiful Kootenay views, stay for the beers!
Back for the month of November, visit any of the participating businesses listed below and ask for a stamp with a purchase. Once you have collected stamps from six different locations, hand in the passport at Cranbrook (800C Baker Street) or Kimberley (270 Kimberley Avenue) Visitor Centre to receive a custom 12oz commemorative beer stein, PLUS get entered in a draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize package: a 2-night stay at St Eugene Golf, Resort & Casino including a round of golf for two and $100 giftcard to their restaurant; Horseback Riding Adventure from GOT Adventures; River Rafting for 2 with Kootenay Rafting Co. and bowling for two at Encore Brewing Co.
Multiple entries are encouraged!
Collect stamps at the following locations:
- Ella’s - 300 Cranbrook St N
- Encore Brewing Co. - 1400 4 St N
- Fenwick & Baker - 1017 Baker St.
- Fire & Oak - 209 Van Horne St S
- Firehall Kitchen & Tap - 37 11 Ave. S.
- The Heid Out & Fisher Peak Brewing - 821 Baker St.
- Hotshots Cafe - 1924 8 St N
- St Eugene Resort - 7777 Mission Rd.
- Modern Olive - 1019 Cranbrook St. N
- Don Cherry’s Sports Grill - 209 Van Horne St S
- Cranbrook Visitor Centre - 800C Baker St
- Biscuit: A Place To Sup - 180 Spokane St.
- Bohemian Spirits - 215 Mark St
- Grist & Mash Brewery - 345 Wallinger Ave
- Overtime Beer Works - 136A wallinger Ave
- The Hourglass - 130 Spokane St.
- Kimberley Visitor Centre - 279 Kimberley Ave