Adventure Audio 3 Days Of Gravel Cycling Tour
|August 26, 2022 - August 28, 2022|
Join Adventure Audio in 3 Days of Gravel! This is a mixed surface (gravel, pathways, pavement and trails), three day ride based in beautiful Kimberly, British Columbia, linking together some of the best and quietest routes in the area. You'll be riding together but will not have a support vehicle following. This cycling bike tour is suited for riders who ar comfortable putting in a few tough days on the bike, and those that love being out in the woods! 3 Days of Gravel is a long weekend adventure and party.
Included are just about all of the logistics! Bookings, routes, meals, etc. Just show up ready to ride!
- Boutique hotel accomodations at the Larix Hotel (2 nights, Friday and Saturday. Early arrivals and late departures can be arranged)
- Professional Coaching from Tyler Hamilton Training
- Meals. Dinner on Friday and Saturday, as well as breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, all set up at some incredible local restaurants
- Custom 'Musette' gift bag for each rider.
- Travel. You'll need to get there! Kimberly is about a 25 minute drive from Cranbrook.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bikes. If you don't have a gravel bike (or don't want to travel with your bike) let the team at Adventure Audio know and they can help you make arrangements for a rental.
(Price depends on room type booked, contact for details!)
- Single Occupancy Rate, $1250-$1450*
- Double Occupancy Rate, $1000-$1100
- No Accomodations, $750 Each
*50% deposit upon booking, 50% due 60 days from the event.