Cranbrook & Kimberley Tasting Passport Returns
Epic Views & Craft Brews
This November, warm up at one of the many local participating restaurants. Experience local dining and indulge in craft brews while warming up in one of the many welcoming establishments in Cranbrook and Kimberley.
From November 1 - November 30, 2023, visit any of the participating businesses listed below and ask for a stamp with your purchase. Once you have collected stamps from six different locations, hand in the passport at the local visitor information centre to receive a custom 12oz commemorative beer stein and get entered in the draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize package. Multiple entries encouraged!
- 2-night stay at St Eugene Resort & Casino - donated by St Eugene
- A round of golf for two at St Eugene - donated by St Eugene
- $100 giftcard to a restaurant at St Eugene - donated by St Eugene
- Horseback Riding Adventure - donated by GOT Adventures
- River Rafting for 2 with Kootenay Rafting Co.
- Bowling for two at Encore Brewing Co.
- Ella’s - 300 Cranbrook St N
- Encore Brewing Co. - 1400 4 St N
- Fenwick & Baker - 1017 Baker St.
- Fire & Oak - 209 Van Horne St S
- Firehall Kitchen & Tap - 37 11 Ave. S.
- The Heid Out & Fisher Peak Brewing - 821 Baker St.
- Hotshots Cafe - 1924 8 St N
- St Eugene Resort - 7777 Mission Rd.
- Modern Olive - 1019 Cranbrook St. N
- Don Cherry’s Sports Grill - 209 Van Horne St S
- Cranbrook Visitor Information Centre - 800C Baker St.
- Biscuit: A Place To Sup - 180 Spokane St.
- Bohemian Spirits - 215 Mark St
- Grist & Mash Brewery - 345 Wallinger Ave
- Overtime Beer Works - 136A wallinger Ave
- The Hourglass - 130 Spokane St.
- Kimberley Visitor Information Centre - 279 Kimberley Ave
About St Eugene Golf Resort & Casino:
Nestled in the spectacular Rocky Mountains and located within the traditional territory of the Ktunaxa Nation, St. Eugene Resort celebrates a unique history within a beautiful and rare setting. Whether it’s the dramatic alpine glow from Fisher Peak or the morning elk on our championship golf course, St. Eugene delights with exceptional resort experiences and warm, welcoming hospitality.
About GOT Adventures:
Nestled in the breathtaking East Kootenays against the stunning Rocky Mountains backdrop, GOT Adventures invites you on an exhilarating journey! With two decades of expertise, they offer thrilling trail rides through mountain ranges, river bottoms, and lush forest trails. Escape the city hustle, daily worries, or work chaos—reconnect with nature, horses, and your inner self. Experience the diverse landscapes in the most exciting way possible!