CBK Backyard Bucket List
If you are from Cranbrook, Creston or Calgary the East Kootenays is your backyard when it comes to traveling this summer. Whether you are a resident planning a staycation or a visitor looking for safe and respectful ways to explore Cranbrook and area, we have some ideas for how you can discover the very best in our region. The CBK Bucket List is more fun than you can fit into one summer. Not only are we supplying inspiration, but we have the directions and how-to information to take you all the way. Every Monday new ideas are published on our blog.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to get notifications.
- 10 Hikes with Great Views
- 5 Scenic Driving Loops
- 7 Waterfalls to See this Summer
- 5 Places you Need to Eat
- 6 Apps for Getting More Out of the Outdoors
- 8 Places to Take a Picnic
- Birding for Beginners at Elizabeth Lake
- Fly Fishing for Beginners
- Top Trails in the Cranbrook Community Forest and the NEW Cranbrook Trail Map
- Golf Cranbrook
Are you out there trying things you read about here? We have weekly prizes to give away. Hashtag your experiences with #ExploreCranbrook and #CBKBucketList and you are automatically entered to win.
We also have one grand prize for the Ultimate Cranbrook Experience. The Ultimate CBK Bucket List Experience includes:
- A 2 night stay in a heritage rail car room a the Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort
- A $200 prize package/gift certificate for Fisher Peak Brewing and the Heid Out
- A $200 gift certificate for High Country Sports
- A round of golf for four people at St Eugene Resort
- A Heritage Rail Car Tour for four at The Cranbrook History Centre
- A $50 gift certificate for Twisted Peaks
Enter to win the Ultimate CBK Bucket List Experience by completing the form below.
The winner will be drawn on August 31.